How Can I Pay My Bill?
Please review the following options to determine what is best for you.
**You will be directed away from our site to our third-party secure payment processing site Invoice Cloud**
- Call our toll-free automated payment line at 1 (844) 540-2158.
You will need your policy number when calling to utilize the Pay By Phone System
- By Mail
Mail payments to:
Chautauqua Patrons Insurance Company
P.O. Box 3019
Warren, PA 16365
- In Person
You can drop off your payment at your local agent’s office. You can find your agent’s office by using the agent locator on our website. You can also leave payments at our office in Jamestown, NY in our secure payment drop-box.
- Monthly Recurring EFT Payments
To enroll in monthly recurring EFT payments from a checking or savings, please register your policy account online by clicking on the “Pay Securely Online by Clicking Here” or complete this form and return to Chautauqua Patrons via mail or fax or return it to your agent.
- Monthly Recurring Credit/Debit Card Payments
To enroll in monthly recurring credit/debit card payments from your account, please register your policy account online by clicking on the “Pay Securely Online by Clicking Here” or complete this form and return to Chautauqua Patrons via mail or fax or return it to your agent.
*** For Assistance please contact your agent
Return / Refund Policy
- CPIC will re-bill any minimum balance still due upon applying a partial payment
- CPIC will refund, via check, any overpayment to the annual premium 10 days from payment posting
- CPIC will issue refunds directly to the named insured(s) on the policy the payment was applied.
Should you find any errors related to your billing, or have questions regarding your bill, please contact your agent at the number listed on your policy.
If you have submitted a payment to us in error, CPIC will refund you directly.