How Can I Pay My Bill?
Please review the following options to determine what is best for you.
- Click Here To Make A Secured Online Payment
Our payment processor, Solupay, has updated the security on their website for compliance with current PCI standards. Current versions of one of the following browsers must be used: Internet Explorer version 11 or greater, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Fire Fox.
- By Mail
Mail payments to:
Chautauqua Patrons Insurance
529 W. Third St.
Jamestown, NY 14701
- In Person
You can drop off your payment at your local agent’s office. You can find your agent’s office by using the agent locator on our website. You can also make a payment at our office in Jamestown, NY
- Monthly Recurring EFT Payments
If you are interested in managing your insurance premium with automatic monthly EFT withdrawals from your checking or savings account, please click on the heading above, complete the form and return to Chautauqua Patrons via mail or fax or return it to your agent.
*** For Assistance please contact your agent
Return / Refund Policy
- CPIC will re-bill any minimum balance still due upon applying a partial payment
- CPIC will refund, via check, any overpayment to the annual premium 10 days from payment posting
- CPIC will issue refunds directly to the named insured(s) on the policy the payment was applied.
Should you find any errors related to your billing, or have questions regarding your bill, please contact your agent at the number listed on your policy.
If you have submitted a payment to us in error, CPIC will refund you directly.