Chautauqua Patrons Insurance Company is here to help!
The challenges associated with the COVID-19 crisis have influenced people across the globe, including all of CPIC’s policyholders, agents, directors and employees. The impact on our way of life cannot yet be determined. But through this uncertainty, Chautauqua Patrons is here to help our policyholders and agents in their time of need. This is how CPIC can help you:
- We are prepared to handle your claim. CPIC has the financial resources and claim adjusting capabilities to help settle your claim as quickly and easily as possible. To file a claim, go to our website at cpins.com and use the link at the top titled “FILE A CLAIM”.
- We will help you with premium payment options. If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to COVID-19, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-896-4720, ext.0, to discuss payment options. (Please give us your name, address and policy number to identify your account).
- We are prepared for times like this. Helping you with your insurance needs is our top priority.
The CPIC Team has easily transitioned to working remotely, and is available to serve you.
- For general information questions, email us at email@example.com .
- For billing questions: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For claim questions: email@example.com .
- We are supporting the community at this time of need. CPIC will continue to contribute financially to local and regional organizations that are helping others during these difficult times. By working together, we can overcome this pandemic.
Thank you for placing your trust in us. Be healthy and safe. And know that CPIC is here to help.